All Students will be charged a $30.00 anniversary/registration fee. This fee is good for one year. (NO REFUNDS)
Because of our strict student to teacher ratio, you MUST notify Gold Medal Gyms BEFORE the class is missed to receive a Make Up. If we are NOT notified before you will NOT receive a Make Up class. Make Up classes must be used after they have been missed and must be completed within 90 days of missed class. The child has to be actively enrolled to use the make-up. Make Up classes will be done on the 1st Friday of each month in the evening from 6:00p.m.-7:00p.m. for Preschool age and from 6:00p.m.-8:00p.m for ages 5 and up. Make up classes will be done during open gym.
PARENTS MUST NOTIFY GOLD MEDAL GYMS TO DROP A STUDENT FROM CLASS. Only a written notice 30 days in advance via email, regular postal mail or hand delivered request to our front desk will be acceptable.
Please note: You are responsible for payment for your student’s classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS until 30 days after you notify the staff VIA WRITTEN NOTICE. Please do not rely on your student to verbally let us know that he/she will no longer be attending classes. If a student stops coming to class without notification then that student’s account will be charged for the additional 30 days. This charge will be for holding the student’s place in that class instead of offering that place to one of the many on a waiting list.
WHAT TO WEAR
Boys or Girls may wear tucked in T-shirts and shorts OR Leotards for Girls. NO chewing gum or jewelry will be allowed in class. Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that is stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity. All students in class, except for cheer leading classes, will leave shoes in the cubby. Personal items should be left in the cubby. PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. This facility’s staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Be sure your student’s personal items are marked with their name.
ARRIVAL AND PICKUP
Be sure your student arrives 5 minutes before (no earlier please) his/her scheduled class time. Please pick up your student on time. Please inform us if you know you will be late picking up your student. Instruct your student to wait inside the building and you should escort them from the building to your car. During peak times the parking lot is crowded. Please take into consideration that our students may include young children. Please drive slowly and carefully. Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car.
PARTY RULES AND POLICIES
Thank you for choosing Gold Medal Gyms Training Center for your child’s birthday party. The following rules and policies have been established for the safety of you child and all the participants. Your full understanding of the rules and policies is appreciated. Please share information with your guests and assist in compliance of the policies.
1. A non-refundable deposit of $65.00 is required to reserve your party date. If your child becomes ill or inclement weather occurs on the day of the party, we will be happy to postpone the party until the first available date and time. But, we have a rescheduling fee of $50 in order to reschedule. If you notify us 1 week before the party, or GMG decides to close because of inclement weather, you do not have to pay this fee. If you cancel your party within 1 week of the party you will be responsible for all charges for the party. If you cancel prior to 1 week of the party you will loose your non-refundable deposit of $65.00.
2. The cost of the party is $135.00 plus tax for members and $150.00 plus tax for non-members. You are welcome to invite as many children as you like, however if you exceed more than 15 you will need to contact Gold Medal Gyms no later than 7 days prior to your scheduled party so that we can staff your party adequately. The package price includes party coordinator, party room, and paper products for up to 15 children, if the number exceeds 15 children an additional charge of $5.00 per child will be added to your final balance. Refunds will not be made for children who do not attend. (Paper products are cups, paper plates, spoons, forks and napkins).
3. Please make sure that each child invited to participate is provided with a birthday party release form. This form must be signed by the guest’s parents/guardian and turned in the day of the party in order for them to participate. Release forms will be provided with your party packet.
4. All party guests are expected to stay in the observation areas until Gold Medal Gyms staff is ready to begin the party. All parties will start and end promptly. There will be NO playing on the equipment prior to or after the gymnastics portion of the party.
5. Appropriate attire is required: leotard or loose fitting shorts and a t-shirt (that can be tucked in). No zippers, belt buckles or buttons. No necklaces, bracelets or dangling earrings are permitted. No Gum or Candy will be allowed in the gym.
6. Only the children participating in the birthday party are allowed in the gym during structured activity/gym time All other parents and siblings are asked to remain in the observation areas during this time. Parents will be given a chance to take pictures during the last 5 minutes in the Gym area. Parents are NOT allowed on equipment or apparatus – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Special Note: Parents or children 3 years old or under and/or children with special needs may be asked to assist their child with following the rules and staying with the group for safety purposes.
7. You will be responsible for the following party items (refreshments, and anything else you would like to bring). Don’t forget your candles and serving utensils etc.) Please no confetti!
8. We try our best to coordinate your party during times when other activities are not going on in the gym, however we can not guarantee the exclusivity of your party and we will make provisions to ensure your party is not interrupted by other activities in the gym. We will do our best to notify you of such activities in advance.
9. No smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed on the premises.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
As the legal guardian of my designated student(s), I hereby consent to all student(s) participating in this facility’s program(s). I recognize that potentially severe injuries can occur in any activity involving height or motion, including tumbling and related activities including cheer leading, tumble tramp, trampoline, stunting, pyramids, martial arts, dance, gymnastics and physical activity in general etc. I understand that it is the express intent of all staff and personnel, to the best of their ability, to provide for the safety and protection of my student(s) and, in consideration for allowing my student(s) to use these facilities, I hereby COVENANT NOT TO SUE and FOREVER RELEASE this facility, affiliated and partner companies and organizations, property owners and lessors, staff, contractors, subcontractors, teachers, coaches, owners, directors and other members involved in this facility’s program(s), from all liability and for any and all damages and injuries suffered by my student(s) during instruction, supervision, and/or control during any and all classes or extra activities. Any pictures or video taken of my student(s) by this facility will be the sole property of this facility, and may be used for website, social media, advertising or as this facility deems necessary. Only students are allowed in the areas where instruction is being performed. Parents may not access those areas unless they have permission from the management.
I represent and warrant that if I am purchasing something or paying for a service from this facility or from other merchants through this facility that (i) any credit card or bank account draft (ACH Draft) information I supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by me will be honored by my credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) I will pay the charges incurred by me at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees, and penalties.
I hereby authorize (if online payment is made or autopay information is provided) this facility to charge my ACH draft, or credit card account. I understand that a 30 day written notice is required to terminate billing and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes until I notify this facility in writing to drop my student from class(es).
Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.